SportsOptions Odds Program Version History
Check here for all the latest updates to our product!
Version v2.1r (2013-02-27) includes:
Version v2.1q (2012-12-20) includes:
- Key Moves - You can now ignore large line moves that may be due to an erroneous line.
- Print - Fixed the Mac printing issue.
Version v2.1p (2012-11-30) includes:
- Key Moves - You can now designate a sportsbook as a "Must-include" and this will only receive alerts if a line at that sportsbook has moved.
Also, you can now include money moves as well as point moves.
Another feature is the ability to display the current Public% with the Key Move.
- Middle Alerts - You can now ignore alerts if the difference is more than the amount you specify.
This option is, of course, optional.
- If you try to login when the system is down, you will receive a message letting you know when the system will be back up.
- If you have an older version of the program, you will be alerted that there is a newer version available.
Version v2.1o skipped
Version v2.1n (2012-11-18) includes:
- Boxscores - We have a new version of the boxscores which, for some games, includes in-game boxscores.
So if you see a B under the Details column for a game that has just started, you can click it to get the in-game boxscore.
The old-style boxscore will still be available a few minutes after the game ends and you can access it by right-clicking the game,
selecting Scores, and then selecting Boxscore (old).
- Change Password - You can now change the password for your account by going to Help | Change password.
Version v2.1m (2012-10-17) includes:
- Middle Alerts - Added the capability to ignore sides and totals with money greater than an amount specified.
Also added the capability to add Middle Alerts for In-game lines.
Version v2.1l skipped
Version v2.1k (2012-09-10) includes:
- The Last# button works a lot faster now!
- Minor bug fixes.
Version v2.1j (2012-07-11) includes:
- Added and Extra games - You can now include or exclude Added games and/or Extra games to your tabs, print and MyViews.
Version v2.1i (2012-05-20) includes:
- Print - You can now view Lines for Archived schedules:
- Click on the Print button and select Archived schedule.
- Select a date.
- Select the sports for which you wish to view lines.
- Select any other options.
- Make sure you have some columns in the Displayed Columns.
- Click the Save/Print button.
Version v2.1h (2012-04-25) includes:
- All System Plays - You can now select the option to view all System Plays.
Clicking on a team in this window will display another window containing all system plays on that team.
Version v2.1g (2012-04-10) includes:
- Volume - You can now control the volume of the audio alerts. To set the settings, go to Setup | Sounds and Alerts... and
then go to the Volume tab. Make sure you click Apply or Save to save the setting.
Version v2.1f (2012-03-14) includes:
- Relogin - The relogin is faster.
- Certificate - The program is signed with a valid SportsOptions certificate.
Version v2.1e (2012-02-16) includes:
- Situational Plays - You can now see the team to play on as well as the team which is playing back-to-back games,
playing 3 out of the last 4 days, or playing 4 out of the last 5 days. You can find
the Situational Plays under the System Plays menu.
Version v2.1d (2012-01-23) includes:
- Situational Plays - You can now see which NBA and NHL teams are playing back-to-back games,
or will be playing 3 out of the last 4 days, or will be playing 4 out of the last 5 days. You can find
the Situational Plays under the System Plays menu.
Version v2.1c (2012-01-10) includes:
Version v2.1b (2011-12-05) includes:
- Halftime settings additions - You can now specify the number of seconds before halftime that a game should move to the top.
You can also specify the number of seconds after halftime that the game should stay on top.
To get to these settings, click on Setup | Halftime.
Version v2.1a (2011-11-14) includes:
- Implemented various performance enhancements and some bug fixes.
Version v2.0z (2011-11-10) includes:
- Added Team-totals and Alt-RL line-types to the Archive Line History.
Version v2.0y (2011-09-21) includes:
- Scrolling Ticker!! - To enable the Ticker, click on Ticker under the Display menu.
Select the same option to disable the Ticker. Moving the mouse to the Ticker will stop the scrolling.
To view the story for a headline, click the headline. Right-click the Ticker for additional options.
Version v2.0x (2011-08-16) includes:
- Open Rotation Numbers!! - To enable the Open Rotation Numbers option, click on Open Rotation Numbers
under the Display menu. These numbers will be displayed under the Gm# column.
This option will be remembered even after you close the program. To go back to the international rotation numbers,
disable the Open Rotation Numbers option.
Version v2.0w (2011-04-08) includes:
- Added Analysis for football games.
- Made the Gm# column wider to enable 5-digit game numbers.
- Fixed an issue with using "<" and ">" characters in MyColumns.
Version v2.0v (2011-02-14) includes:
- When a game's time is not yet determined, it will show as TBA.
- You now have the option to give feedback. Go to Help | Give feedback.
- Fixed an issue with getting line-history for a game from all sportsbooks when you select the
Line History option from the right-click menu on any of the static fields such as team name.
- Fixed a problem with the Clear Tab option when using it with MyViews.
Version v2.0u (2011-02-04) includes:
- Details Archive - With this update, you can get details for archived games such as
Boxscores, Halftime Stats, Line-scores, Lineups, Notices, Officials and Weather. To use
this option, click on the Archives menu and select the Details... menu-item.
Version v2.0t (2010-12-16) includes:
- Tip of the day
- Pre-game color - option to select whether or not to color a game before it starts, how long before the game starts, and what color to use.
- Game-started color - added option to select how long before the whole row is painted with the game-started color; up to that point, only the fixed-left columns are painted with the game-started color.
- Odds Watch - If no sportsbooks are set, the program now forces the setup.
- Display | All Line-Types - Added Apply button.
- Added menu-items to Notifications to be able to bring to the front the notices and/or finals alerts.
- Pinnacle soccer now shows 0.25 and 0.75 lines and totals.
- Fixed slow scrolling issues.
- Fixed Notices display issues.
- Fixed Selected cells/columns issues.
Version v2.0s (2010-11-04) includes:
- Added quarter lines and NHL period lines.
- Added option to display finals in a separate window.
- Added option to display new finals alerts behind the old finals alerts.
- Added Remove Game to the right-click menu when in MyViews.
- Added Add to MyView to the right-click menu when not in MyViews.
Version v2.0r (2010-10-12) includes:
- Added an option to toggle showing money when in Sides only or Totals only display mode. The default is to show money.
- When you get a newer version of the program, you will now get a notice explaining what has changed since the last version.
- Fixed issues with fonts when running the program in an Operating System which uses a different sized default font than expected.
- Added the ML Openers function to the Shortcut-keys Setup.
Version v2.0q (2010-09-02) includes:
- Added option to setup receiving Steam Play popups in the Sounds and Alerts Setup.
- Added Public Plays and Moves vs Public options under System Plays.
- Fixed an issue with printing money-lines and 1st half lines.
- Fixed an issue with remembering the Remove 100s options between program restarts.
- Added an option to remember the Display selection upon exit.
Version v2.0p (2010-08-23) includes:
- Added a System Plays menu with SO Office plays, Computer plays and Steam plays.
- Modified MyViews setup to let you select multiple games to add and/or remove.
Version v2.0o skipped
Version v2.0n (2010-07-27) includes:
- Display menu-item - Added a Display menu which gives you the option to view sides-only, or totals-only, or the default which is normally sides and totals.
- Shortcut-key setup - You can add shortcut-keys to all three of the Display options.
Version v2.0m (2010-07-13) includes:
- Fixed an issue where the postponed games were not going to the bottom if you had the Move final-games to bottom selected.
Version v2.0l skipped
Version v2.0k (2010-06-30) includes:
- You can now assign shortcut-keys to any tab, including MyViews.
- In the Shortcut-key Setup, we now have a new function called Next MyView.
Assigning a shortcut-key to that function enables you to press the assigned key to cycle to the next MyView.
When you are at the last MyView, pressing this key will take you to the first MyView.
If you only have one MyView, pressing that key will take you to that tab.
Version v2.0j (2010-06-08) includes:
- Added a new Colors Setup which contains tabs for Line Changes, Games and Highlights.
To access this option, click on Setup and then Colors.
Note that the Line Changes options under Setup has moved to this setup window.
- Added an option to select any color for the line-changes, in addition to the defaults.
- Added options to select any color for games that have started, games that are final, and games that are postponed.
- Added options to change the default color for highlighting rows or columns.
- Added options to the right-click menu to select any color for highlighting cells, rows and columns.
- You can now highlight information columns such as Team or Record.
- If you have multiple windows, columns that are highlighting in one window will also highlight in other windows.
- You can now access Alt-RL in the All Sports tab, Today tab, and MyView tabs.
You can also assign a shortcut-key to get to the Alt-RL line-type.
- Fixed an issue with finding text in headers.
Version v2.0i skipped
Version v2.0h (2010-05-24) includes:
- Line History - Added the line-history option when in the information columns.
Selecting this option will give you line-history from all sportsbooks in the system.
- Fixed an issue with the Team-name column so it shrinks when in Max View even if it has been resized.
However, when in Max View, you will not be able to resize the Team-name column.
- Fixed an issue with Team-Totals.
Version v2.0g (05/12/2010) includes:
- MyViews: Added options to include in-game lines and series-prices. These options will make it easier to add all games
when you do not want to include those games.
- MyViews: Selecting soccer now displays all soccer leagues.
- Double-headers: A description will be displayed in place of the date when there is a double-header to make it easier to
find game-one and game-two.
- Line-types: Added two more line types: Team-totals and Alternate Run-Lines.
- Fixed a problem with Middle alerts when the schedule changes over and includes new games with numbers which existed in the
- Fixed a problem with highlighting props when you double-click.
- Fixed a problem displaying time-changes and pitching-changes when highlighting a game which has started.
Version v2.0f (04/27/2010) includes:
- Added options to display or not display In-game lines as well as Series-prices in the Tabs setup.
By default these lines will be displayed, but you can uncheck the options if you would rather not see the In-game lines or the Series-prices.
- Added an option to include In-game lines in the Key Moves Alerts. By default these lines will not be included.
If you want to include them, go to Setup | Key Moves and check the option in section 4.
Version v2.0e (04/12/2010) includes:
- Resize columns: You can resize columns by putting the mouse on the column separator at the right of the column you want to resize,
then when the resize cursor displays, move the mouse to increase or decrease the size of the column.
- Move columns: You can move columns by dragging and dropping the column name on top of another column.
The column you dragged will be dropped before the column on which you dropped it.
- Right-click menu on columns: You can right-click the column-names and get four options.
- Reset size - Reset the size of the column back to the default for the tab.
- Add column here - Add a column before the column on which you right-clicked.
- Remove this column - Remove the column on which you right-clicked.
- Move column here - Move any column to before the column on which you right-clicked;
this includes columns already on the screen as well as columns you have not yet added.
- Moved the option to Remove 100s in money out of the Column Setup and into the main Setup menu.
Version v2.0d (04/05/2010) includes:
- Fixed an issue when adding columns.
Version v2.0c (03/31/2010) includes:
- Fixed an issue with the Baseball takebacks option.
Version v2.0b (03/23/2010) includes:
- Notices which are displayed in response to a user request will open in a new window.
This allows you to be able to compare data that you bring up while still saving memory because
the information automatically sent by the server will still go into the one combined window.
- Changed the default display of the notices so it doesn't appear on top of other windows that you may be working on; eg. a browser.
- Added an option Display notices on top of all which allows you to force the notices to appear on top of any windows you may be working on.
Version v2.0a (03/23/2010) includes:
- Fixed an issue with the Last# option.
- This version is faster and uses less memory.
- Changed the display of Critical Notices to go into one window instead of multiple windows. The same with Middle Alerts. This was part of the changes to make the program take less memory. The most recent notice will be the one that is displayed. When you close the current notice, the previous notice will be displayed. When no notices remain, the notice window will close. When another notice is sent by the system, the notice window will re-appear.
- Moved the radio-buttons for displayed columns on column setup to above the list-boxes. This makes it easier to select the section to which you want to add your columns.
- Fixed a small issue when minimum column size was selected.
- Fixed a small issue with displaying totals.
Version v1.6g (02/25/2010) includes:
Version v1.6f (02/05/2010) includes:
- Increased the size of the Final-Score window so the play-by-play data is visible for those games which have the data.
- Fixed an issue where having only MyViews and no sport tabs caused the program to crash.
- The Find window now selects the game if found (displays the red block to the left of the game which signifies that this game is selected).
Version v1.6e (02/04/2010) includes:
- Fixed some issues with the columns setup.
Version v1.6d (01/11/2010) includes:
- The column setup now includes the ability to setup your columns differently for different tabs.
Version v1.6c (12/02/2009) includes:
- If there is a time-change on an event, it will show the time as a time-change on the event itself but not on any props on that event.
- The record and ranking for teams will show on events but not on props on those events.
- Minor bug fixes in the column setup.
- Minor bug fixes in line-history.
Version v1.6b (11/17/2009) includes:
- The Opener columns are now shaded a little darker than the rest of the columns.
- Fixed the Odds Ticker Setup to initialize when the program starts so only the sportsbooks selected will be displayed in the Odds Ticker.
- Improved memory management.
Version v1.6a (11/13/2009) includes:
- Modified the Today tab setup to include the cut-off time for games to display on the Today tab. To change this option, click Setup | Tabs and then click the "Setup Today Tab" button. Then select the cut-off time for your time-zone and click the "Save" button.
Version v1.5z (10/26/2009) includes:
- Added Record column which displays the win-loss-tie records for some teams. If there is a ranking for the team, it will be displayed in this column within parentheses.
- Revamped the Print Setup. It now works similar to the Setup Columns where you can reposition the static columns such as team-name, scores, etc. You can also add blank columns wherever you wish and print multiple openers.
- Fixed an issue with props where the final-score caused part of the game to go to the bottom if you have the option to move final games to the bottom.
- Fixed an issue with sometimes showing just a part of the last game when the option to move started-games to the bottom or move final-games to the bottom is selected.
Version v1.5y (10/07/2009) includes:
- Odds Ticker Setup - You can now select the sportsbooks you want to see in the Odds Ticker.
- Reformatted the Column Setup - Added better quick instructions.
- Fixed a problem with the Other Sports Key Move Alerts.
Version v1.5x (09/22/2009) includes:
- Fixed-Left, Fixed-Right and Scroll columns!! You can now select which columns you want fixed on the left side of the screen or fixed on the right side of the screen, as well as the columns you want to scroll.
- Added a right-click option to highlight or unhighlight a single cell containing lines from one book for one game.
- Improved memory management.
Version v1.5w (09/08/2009) includes:
- Modified the windows so the program takes less memory even if there is only one window open.
- Added Archives menu containing Line History, Scores and Critical Notices.
- Modified Line history so it shows 'Time' instead of 'Pacific Time'. The time-zone used on this window is the time-zone of your computer.
- Modified Soccer so if there are no money-lines then it displays the goal-lines, if they are up.
- Fixed an issue where the headers "Started Games" and "Final Games" were not showing up on the Today tab.
- Fixed an issue where the option to combine details and scores did not work properly if either details or scores was not selected.
Version v1.5v (07/17/2009) includes:
- Multiple Windows!! You now have the option to open multiple windows, each displaying a different tab.
- A revamped right-click menu with some new options including stats for teams and pitchers, and a link for the sportsbook website.
- Injuries menu to display all injuries by sport.
- We have added a Computer-line column. Go to Setup | Columns to add this column to your screen.
Version v1.5u (07/07/2009) includes:
- Fixed the popup display settings in the Umpires/Officials tab in the Sounds and Alerts Setup.
Version v1.5t (06/17/2009) includes:
- Added option to send emails for critical notices, finals, lineups, umpires/officials, pitching changes, key-moves, odds-watch, and middles.
Version v1.5r-v1.5s (06/16/2009) include:
- Removed the option to enable or disable critical notices and finals display from the Setup menu. These items, as well as line-changes, lineups, umpires/officials, pitching changes, etc need to be setup using the new Sounds and Alerts Setup.
- Fixed a bug which caused the program to hang up while still showing that it was "Connected".
Version v1.5k-v1.5q (05/12/2009) include:
- Added Sounds and Alerts Setup.
- Rain Delay now appears in the Details column if Details and Scores are combined.
Version v1.5j (04/08/2009) includes:
- Added a Time Adjustment Setup item.
- Added capability to clear a change by clicking on it.
- Fixed an issue with clearing changes.
- Fixed an issue with the Clear Tab.
- Fixed an issue with the Time Adjustment Setup.
- Fixed the scores column so it goes red when a game is cancelled.
Version v1.5i (04/06/2009) includes:
- Added Injuries menu which lets you get injuries for the current sport, all sports, or individual sports.
Version v1.5h (04/05/2009) includes:
- Fixed the Print function for baseball to use team abbreviations when there is a pitcher.
Version v1.5g (04/03/2009) includes:
- Added Scores menu-items for individual sports.
- Added Stats menu.
Version v1.5f (03/10/2009) includes:
- Added Print button on notices. Clicking the Print button opens the notice in a browser and then you can use the browser print function.
Version v1.5e (02/18/2009) includes:
- Fixed the problem with the Soccer spreads both being displayed as a half instead of the favorite being a minus half.
Version v1.5d (02/11/2009) includes:
- Fixed the problem when the favorite changes and there is no total. The problem was that the line for the old favorite and the line for the new favorite were both being displayed.
Version v1.5c (02/10/2009) includes:
- Fixed an issue with the Time-Order.
Version v1.5b (02/06/2009) includes:
- Changed 'R' for Referees to 'O' for Officials.
- Added capability for Revised Lineups which will show up as 'R' in the lineups details spot.
Version v1.4y (01/13/2009) includes:
- Deselecting the Show counter checkbox in the halftime setup now works.
- Print Setup now contains a 'Save As...' option to be able to save the HTML file that is created.
- Print Setup now contains a 'Show game separators' option that is checked by default. Unchecking this option is useful in cases where you may want to import the HTML file created into spreadsheet programs.
Version v1.4x (01/06/2009) includes:
- Fixed a problem with the halftime sort when Sort by time game goes to half is selected.
Version v1.4w (01/05/2009) includes:
- Fixed problem with converting halves on MyColumn's data entry.
- Added 'Version Updates' item on the Help menu.
- New Halftime Setup options:
- Multiple halftime counter options.
- Multiple halftime game sort options.
- You can now select the background and font color for games at half. To access the new Halftime Setup page, go to the 'Setup' menu and select 'Halftime'.
- Small improvements to MyColumns. To access MyColumns, go to the 'Setup' and select 'Columns'.